A Client’s Perspective: Do They Always Need a Designer or Can They DIY It?
Welcome to The Profitable Graphic Designer podcast!
In this episode of The Profitable Designer Podcast, we sit down to talk to David, the founder of Nebula Snacks. He could potentially be a client to a brand, graphic, or web designer. 😊
In episode #58, Kady asks him a lot of questions about how he got his logo designed, his packaging, website, and other visuals for the brand. As a designer, this is your opportunity to gain insight into the client’s perspective and hear whether every client needs a designer.
Listen to the episode here:
Spotify – Apple Podcasts – Amazon Music – Google Podcasts
You will learn:
- How this specific client thinks when it comes to coming up with a company name
- Why he chose to design by himself or hire a designer
- What he was looking for when hiring designers
- What mistakes he made and why he is rebranding
- Where he hired his designers from (referral, Fiverr, UpWork, Google?)
- Whether he is afraid of rebranding and changing his visuals after a couple of years of running his business
Tune in and let us know what you think by DMing us on Instagram: @aventiveacademy
David’s company website: https://nebulasnacks.com/
$20k months as a graphic designer – blueprint: https://bit.ly/3lN3xVS
Our 12-week Profitable Designer Program helps design business owners grow their business to 5-figure months so they can have the freedom and lifestyle they desire. Join 300+ designers aventiveacademy.com/make-money